U-NominateRetains control of the policy
UNominate is a simple appointment of Rockwills Trustee Berhad as Trustee for trust insurance policy when a Policy Owner agrees to the appointment of Rockwills Trustee Berhad as trustee of his/her insurance policy(ies) pursuant to Paragraph 5 of Schedule 10 of the Financial Services Act 2013.
WHY CHOOSE ROCKWILLS TRUSTEE BERHAD?
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
What are the benefits of UNominate?
- Policy owner retains control of the policy;
- Policy owner can make changes to the nominees;
- Rockwills Trustee Berhad acts as the neutral trustee to consent to any changes in the policy; and
- Proceeds from insurance monies may be used for minor beneficiaries’ (under 18 years old) maintenance, education and medical needs.
For more information about estate planning, please call us for FREE CONSULTATION at:
REQUEST A CALL BACK.
Would you like to speak to one of our professional estate planner over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.